Sunday, October 12, 2008

Communication Under Noisiness

The noisiness I mean is not that few peoples are talking around so that there are noises around. What i mean is actually the noises are loud under we could hardly listen to what the person, which is sitting right beside or opposite us speaks. For instance, Disco.

I did went to disco before. The moment i went in, the feel is totally different, even my heart bit become a rocket compare to outside. The music there were so loud until my friend who is standing right beside me could not heard what I ask him at all. The question was "what drinks should we order?". More than 5times i had asked him, but he still didn't get my words. Finally, i need to take up a bottle and point to my mouth, only he understand, then we discus for another 15minutes to order because our communication later on were also need lots of action to let each of us to understand.

Right now, I am actually surfing the net in McDonald. Today, the situation is very much different than other days I come. There is a gang of kids around and 1 of them is the birthday boy i guess because there is a cake around. Why i mention this in my blog is actually because the situation is related to my topic. The kids is switching on some music and the volume is really really big. In fact, this actually be the barrier for me to talk with my friends beside me, so we could only change our communication style which is make use of the wireless here at McD and chat online.
I know it is weird to do this as we are sitting right beside each other, but it is the only way at the moment.

These situations actually shows us that we should try on different ways to communicate when there are some special issues around us that could be the distraction towards our No.1 style of communication which is TALK, so that we could still communicate without talking.

Posted By: KokChin

No comments: