Friday, October 3, 2008

Do love always there?

y do ppl always fall in love even though they dont know each other? guys usually fall in love by physical attractiveness. while, women always attracted by guys financial, higher education person. I know that Love is like the sun that radiates Its love rays on everyone regardless of beliefs.I know that Love doesn't judge any one's beliefs.

Communication is the transference of information from someone who sends the information to a channel which goes to a receiver of the information. Communication consists of the sender, the channel and the receiver. If u see the way that I am communicating with u, u'll see that the channels I open to u are based in love. For me it's all about giving, giving and giving love. When I hook ur attention and create the channel between us, I give you information, I give you love. There is a lot of energy transference going mainly from me to you. Each of you has a reaction in your own personal way.

My intention is to have a clean channel with all of you. That is how I intend to manifest the love that we use to connect with each other in order that we become one. Wherever the net is touched or moved, the vibrations are felt in all the directions of the net.

posted by
chuan kim

No comments: