Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Little Effort May Be A Turning Point

Sometimes we just need to have a small step out, and it will really make a huge difference. However, there are always peoples that didn't do so, included me.

During my secondary school time, i actually have two really close friend. Unfortunately, with two really silly little conflict, we didn't talk to each other since the year end of form 3 until the beginning of this year. Actually in between, a lot of friend try to gather us together to recover our friendship, but no one willing to start the conversation, as what i mentioned which was only a small step out. In fact, this causes our friendship of more than two years. Although we are friends again now, the quality of our friendship is not as good as last time.

Both the conflict actually quite similar, which is both also related to competitions. One was a volleyball competition and the latter was a football competition. Both happen during the trip for the competition. Now, I will always think back of this two incident and ask myself why will i start this conflict and why don't I do little bit more after that and get our friendship recovered as soon as possible. I will always feel so regret that is causes two of my best friendship. As a result, now i will always try my very best to avoid any conflict with peoples.

This two incident actually shows us that sometimes, we will only need to do little bit more, and the effect will be totally different. For me, if one of us started a communication or conversation that time, the quality of our friendship will definitely much more better now. Therefore, put in effort while it is necessary to avoid any regrets in future, it could be a significant turning point.

Posted By: KokChin

No comments: