Thursday, October 23, 2008

Who are we to you?


Malaysian Today...the newspaper I'll grab every single morning the moment I walk into lower foyer. "We RAPED Our Friend's Fiancee...Youth Crime On The Rise" That's what caught my attention. I agree with the writer...'When Youth go bad, Who's to blame?...If you can't care for your own kids, DONT HAVE ANY!' Seriously, what for you earn the world by letting go your own kids?!! Your kids don't JUST steal, JUST accidentally raped or even killed someone! A lots of crime were committed by youths nowadays; drugs addicted robbery, rape even murder.
We all know who to go to when the kids' in trouble: their parents. BUT, Where were they when their kids were stealing something from the neighbourhood? were raping innocence girls?! were bitten someone who did nothing to them?!! were...killing someone just for teh sick of fun?!!! Parents, can give the world to their kids but ...not LOVE. I always jealous to those kids who have family day at every sunday...I never had one. What so proud if you come from a rich family? Being alone in the BIG house with maids only...should that be what kids deserve? MONEY CAN't BE EVERYTING! I admired some of my friends who can tell everything to their parents...Apparently, I can't. I don't even know to start the conversation and my mum doesn't seems care about my daily life. Yea, it might sounds silly but seriously...and i believe a lot of youths faced the similar obstacles today.
Sometimes, all we need is just our parents being there for for us, support us...thats all...however, its seems too difficult for the adults...
" How your children turn out is how the parents rear or treat them when they are young..." Said by Dr. Toeh Hsien-Jin. We, can't not communicate. Why don't spent some time talk with your kids? Yea, earning money is important but...your kids is important too! Start caring for your kids, you can make a differents.
XOXO, Phoebe's here, your sources to understand 'human' around you.

No comments: