Friday, September 5, 2008

Hey There

Hey people, first of all welcome to our blog. I'm Phoebe, one of the founder of our blog. Actually, I'm suppose to talk about what's human communication but as you can seen, Kim had said some of his idea of human communication.

At the very beginning of the first semenster, I kept on wondering what's about human com? Is it something like mass com? Of course not. Then, through out the semenster, I heard people's thoughts about human com. "Its damn hard man!". "OMG, I cant believe I failed my human com!!", "Damn it! I've got to retake my human com next sem and going through the same old things again!!"...Things like these giving me such thought that human com=wasting another $1,200 and 3+ months. But still, I believe in myself and enrol for human com. What I think of what my friends had just said is persepctive. If you keep on telling youself that human com is hard and i cant pass it then the result will be as your wish. Thats why I told myself i can do it as long as I work hard. Its not that I'm too confidence to myself and say that i can get HD or something but I believe that I'm going to love this subject.

I was a bit shock when Mr. M said that there was half of the class failed human com in last sem at the 1st day. And there'll be a lot of assignments compare to the other subjects. So, whats in my mind was "should I just drop?" But as you could see, Here am I. OMG, Its 3.30 now!!! I'm havin human com class now!!! Gotta go! Catch up with you later!

Posted by : Phoebe

No comments: