Thursday, September 4, 2008

What is Communication all is abt?

can any1 tell me wat is communication? Last week, my 2nd sem starts Oh My Gosh! I have to think wat should i choose for my elective subjects and im not interested to business stuff. In last minute, then only I know wat subjects that i wan and decided to take psycho and human com. When I entered human com class, our lec, Mr.Murali. He sometimes looks like lec but sometimes doesnt look alike. He called us to introduce ourself and when im introducing, i juz my name is chuan kim then from bla bla bla bla i feel weird when im asking " IS THERE ANYTHING U WAN TO KNOW?" Is that how we communciate with others?

After attended 2nd class, i only know wat is communication really all abt. But in decades year later, i dun really think that communication is human anymore and is only symbolic. This is y i say so because coming generation will no more longer to communicate with human. Like wat we studying at college might also have in our computer or either get from internet and also taking exam in the com. Employees also dun have wake up early morning to start their work and continue sleep until anytime they wan. Is just a computer can make our life change. All are stay at home facing in front of the computer and which is our next generation will understand communication is symbolic and not human. I dun think this will good from them.

POSTED BY Chuan Kim

No comments: