Thursday, September 18, 2008

Times flies...Things changed?

The baby blue skies, the refreshing air in the parks, hymns from the birds who used to wake you up in the morning...Nah! you must be dreaming!! Perfect happiness is an illusion. I'm sure we all always dream and imagine rite? We always thought college is so free and stuffs will be fine and better, and felt can't wait for college life during high school rite? Hahaa, if yes, you're definitely NORMAL!!! Have things changed, after you get into HELP? There must be something rite? Your lifestyle? Your new friends? Environment around you? Of course this are those things we have to go through la, but maybe even your attitude changed also? Your attitude had changed without any realization in you?

Its my second sem, and things seems started out of control. Its been crazy weeks, tons of readings, assignments, homework, meetings....The only reason that I'm still ALIVE is because I kept telling myself others are going the same things too, I'm not the most pathetic one!

I remember telling about me changing different characteristic in different places in the older post, i guess. In college, i found quiet hard to COMMUNICATE with others. Yea, COMMUNICATE! I just don't know why? Its like, i seems stone when I'm with others. But, it happened just among those I'm not very close with. I used to think that I'm good with socializing cause I'm really good at it! Seriously!! Outside of the college, I'm totally another person which was very the talkative, wild, party girl and whatever you wanna call. Hahha, some said I've some kind of fobia of HELP. Stupid la...blah blah blah... I've no idea what is this post about, and dont know what am i typing, do you? Don't care la, seriously don't have stuffs to post. Sorry Mr.M, My brain is STUCK!

No comments: