Thursday, September 25, 2008

Its been a long long day ... Part II


XOXO, its Phoebe here, your sources to understand human around you.


Believe me, even I don't know there's a part II after what happened yesterday. Remember what I said in my previous blog. I blocked my car in front of ms Debbie? Actually there's another car which i blocked it too. So after I post my previous blog, I went to car park to checked out my car. Here comes the 'part II', someone clamped my car! Great! now what?! I've to pay 50 $ to the security to unlocked my car, and I'm being scolded by him some more.

This is where the misunderstanding happened. Look, its seems that no one care about what happened to me. Yea, that guy might be in a rush and i've wasted his one/two hours waiting for me. I've apologize for that. What else he want?! I've sent my apologizes and I pay the 50$! Due to what had happened to me in the morning, I'm frustrated!!! When someone pissed, they just can't listen one single word you say. I've tried to explain but no one wanna LISTEN to me!!! Listen and hearing are not the same thing! You heard what I said but you didn't listen carefully! Listen for information before evaluating. Please make sure you completly understand what others are talking about then only you make judgement on it. Do not make the judgements with your own feelings and thoughts.
I watched a singoporean movie before, "I'm not stupid too". The film is about the lives of the 15-year-old Tom, his 8-year old brother Jerry, and their friend, the 15-year-old Chengcai. This satirical comedy touches on various issues facing Singaporean teens today, particularly the lack of communication between parents and children, and the lack of appreciation for good deeds.
Parents who worked from morning till midnight. who only give their kids money but no love. Their parents' busy schedules give them little time to spend with their children, leading to a strained relationship. One day, their son (Jerry) was caught for stealing money in the school canteen, and the principle called his parents. They scolded him and asked him why do you want to steal teh money, they hitted him when he don't wanna reply. At last, Jerry said, "I just wanna save 160$ to buy you an hour to come to my performance." Jerry used to asked his parents so many times by leaving stick-it-notes on the freeze. He wrote it everyday and its been a month and his parents haven't notice yet?!
Listening requires effort. People just simply giving faulty assumptions without putting any efforts to listen to it. There are times, where finally they're all together for dinner, Jerry tried to convinced his parents to go, but they just assume that Jerry's performances don't have much VALUE compare to their business and clients.

No comments: