Thursday, September 11, 2008

Meanings Rest in People, Not words.


XOXO Wakey wakey,People in HELP, Its Phoebe, your sources to understand 'human' around you.

Last night, during a conversation with my friend, I found something to share with you guys, of course, about human com la! Few months back ( i guess), the whole group of us (almost) went to taman megah for futsal. Its our first time to play together. Then someone, keep on asking me to be the goalkeeper for so many times. I just do it, but what I really want is to play in the field not being the goalkeeper! Then, after so many times of calling "Phoebe, go be the goalkeeper!" I was like "Why me?!" the moment the words slip from my mouth, some of them start laughing and said "because you're terror in it la!" Later on, only I realise! I kinda saw their 'eye-contact' and the words they said each time I caught the ball. Its was so obvious okay people, they're sending message to each other, which is "Phoebe is 'big' enough to cover up all the place, thats why she can get all the balls throw to her!" while yelling "well done Phoebe!". I was damn PISSED man! Start from then, I kicked the each ball with all my strength! Some people do feel my angriness, but those who make fun of me, just 'native' enough to pretend nothing happened. Remember my last post? You might enjoying making me as a fool, but obviously I'm not enjoyed! People, who's out of control, might just do something that even you never think of it!!!

No comments: